These functions help you to submit, monitor, inspect, share, and manage Tapis compute jobs.
- list: Get a list of jobs the authenticated user had submitted.
- submit: Submit a new job request.
- delete: Deletes a job from the user’s history.
- get: Get details of the job with the specific job id.
- manage: Perform an action on a job.
- getHistory: Get the history of this job.
- deletePermissions: Deletes all permissions on an job.
- listPermissions: Get the permission ACL for this job.
- updatePermissions: Add or update a user’s permission for an application.
- deletePermissionsForUser: Deletes all permissions for the given user on an job.
- listPermissionsForUser: Get a specific user’s permissions for a job.
- updatePermissionsForUser: Add or update a user’s permission for an job.
- getStatus: Get the status of the job.
- listOutputs: List contents of a job’s output directory.
- downloadOutput: Download an output file from a specific job.