These functions help you to discover, inspect, share, and manage Tapis apps.
- add: Register and update new applications.
- list: Get a list of available applications.
- delete: Deletes an application.
- get: Get details of an application by it’s unique id.
- manage: Edit an application.
- update: Update an application.
- deletePermissions: Deletes all permissions on an application.
- listPermissions: Get the permission ACL for this application.
- updateApplicationPermissions: Add or update a user’s permission for an application.
- deletePermissionsForUser: Deletes all permissions for the given user on an application.
- listPermissionsForUser: Get a specific user’s permissions for an application.
- updatePermissionsForUser: Add or update a user’s permission for an application.
- listByName: Get a list of applications with the given name.
- listBySystemId: Get a list of applications with the given systemId as their executionHost.